RETURNS & EXCHANGES
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We hope that you will be delighted with your order however If for any reason you would like to return your items, please get in touch within 7 working days of receipt, to arrange their return.
- For instructions on how to return items please contact us via email at email@example.com
- Only unused items in resalable condition can be returned
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase
- If the product has arrived as damaged or defective, we will exchange with no questions asked. We do require a photo or video as evidence and require the product be mailed back to us prior to issuing a replacement.
- Do not send your item until your return request has been accepted, which you will be notified of in writing.
- We are under no liability for delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated time scales. Please order in plenty of time to avoid disappointment. Delivery upgrades are available.
- You will receive a notification via email once your item has been dispatched. If you do not receive this at least 2 days after making your order please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form which can be found here.
Please note – we do not refund delivery for orders that have not arrived by a specific date if you did not upgrade your order to a guaranteed method.
- Occasionally items go missing during transit, should your item not arrive, we will offer a full refund. Orders are considered lost in transit after 15 working days have lapsed (25 days for the rest of the world) If your order arrives within this time, you are required to return it before a refund will be processed.
- Return postage will only be refunded in the case of damaged, or faulty items. Please include the receipt for the return delivery charge within the package or scan and email us a copy to email@example.com
- If you would like to exchange your products for something else, please contact us to arrange. New items will only be sent out once the original item has been received back.