Throwing a children’s party can be a lot harder than it sounds, but with this checklist we’ll help you make light work of it!
Pop over your deets here and we'll send you an an email with the list alongside a printable version!
SIX WEEKS TO GO
- Choose a theme with your child. For ideas, check out our Bash Box themes here.
- Determine the guest list
- Set a date
- Reserve your party venue or hire a party entertainer
FOUR WEEKS TO GO
- Place your cake order or do a practise bake run
- Choose games, activities and menu to match your party theme
- Arrange for extra help, if necessary, nanny will be happy to lend a hand.
THREE WEEKS TO GO
- If you’re having an outdoor party, clean out the garden.
- Prepare and post your invites - Our Bash Boxes come with themed invites!
- Purchase party supplies - Take a look at our Bash Boxes here which contain everything you need!
- Buy the birthday boy/girl an outfit
ONE WEEK TO GO
- Chase up those guests who haven’t responded to your invite
- Call party venue to confirm all details
- Purchase all the non-perishable foods
- Fill the party bags
THREE DAYS TO GO
- If you’re having an outdoor party, mow the lawn
- Tidy the house
- Purchase food
- Charge your camera
- Call entertainer to confirm appearance and expectations
ONE DAY TO GO
- Bake cake or pick up pre-ordered cake
- Decorate home or pack up decorations to take to venue - We’ll deliver your decorations straight to your venue, check out your options here.
- Make food
- Iron the birthday boy/girls outfit
ON THE DAY
- Put up the decorations
- Set out the cake, foods and party bags
- Pay the entertainment
- ENJOY YOURSELF!
ONE WEEK AFTER
- Send thank you notes!
- Have photos of the day printed (We think Snapfish is great)
And voila! You've just thrown the party other parents will be envious of for years to come!
Want a copy of this checklist? pop over your details here and we'll send it over straight away.